As the days pass by, it seems people now a says are willing to believe in Fake News without applying common sense, or whatever they are left with.
A Video is viral on WhatsApp and since yesterday many have uploaded it on YouTube also.
Before you learn about solid proof why this is not Bandra Worli Seal Link, let’s check out the thought process I went through.
- Bandra Worli Sealink has huge pillars and wire holding it which is not to be seen here
- This video shows two people, a pedestrian and another on two wheeler which is not allowed on BWSL.
- if it was true we might have received a panic sms till now from Gov bodies
See above, a pedestrian on bridge.
This actually was posted Three months ago on YouTube claiming to be From Lakshdweep
Update – 18.11.18
This viseo is viral again under name of Cyclone Gaja in South India claiming to be Rameswaram Pamban Bridge
Rameswaram Pamban Bridge by 7 am today (16-11-18) pic.twitter.com/YNZuZtXgXW
— नारदमुनि (@NaMuGC) November 16, 2018
Click Here for Facebook List
- Video of a women crowd rushing in a mall is neither from India nor related to Corona pandemic. - May 23, 2020
- Trimmed clip of a comedy program is viral as real, claimed as a ‘Miyan’ mistook a thermal scanner for a gun. - May 14, 2020
- A 2 year old photo of an IAF chopper showering petals is claimed as Corona warriors’ appreciation by ANI, DD and others. - May 4, 2020