A video is viral showing a beautiful water light show with various created images and shapes, claimed as from Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
A verified official Youtube channel TFPC, Telgu Flim Producers Council posted it claiming as from Rajasthan
LIGHT SHOW In Jodhpur (Rajasthan State) is very beautiful one to see in night. Entrance fee is Rs.3,000 per head. Now,we are enjoying this colourful night show without paying any single https://t.co/yACR87V6gt you are requested to help full to a needy family #EnjoyTheShow pic.twitter.com/B1hHIrKrxA
— Pankaj Jain (@Jainpankajkasan) October 21, 2020
The video is from last year, China, not India
First of all it’s quite obvious, only the video alone is helpful.
1. Dragon is a kind of Chinese mascot
2. The announcement is in a language which is not India, we couldn’t confirm if it’s from China/Korea or Japan etc, but certainly not Indian.
The article was in Mandarin which we translated in English. Below is the translation done by Google.
Screenshot from the viral video in the left | Fuyang Shuangqingwan Park fountain on right
TPFC posted another Fake News in August 20
Jodhpur did witness a beautiful light show on Umaid Bhavan Palace
- Last year’s water light show from China is viral as from Jodhpur, Rajasthan - November 13, 2020
- An old photo from a UP police station is viral as Mumbai Police torturing Arnab Goswami. - November 5, 2020
- An MLA from Bihar uses Hyderabad’s photo of a flyover as his work done in Muzaffarpur. - October 18, 2020