A message is viral on WhastApp which lures you into giving out your mobile number
आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2018 13 से 70 साल के 10 करोड़ लोगो को 5 लाख रुपये का निःशुल्क बीमा दिया जा रहा है। आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 29 Oct है। तो जल्दी करें और इस मेसेज को अपने सभी दोस्तों को भी भेजें ताकि इस योजना का लाभ सभी को मिल सके
Translation – Ayushmaan Bharat Yojna 2018 – 10 crore citizens between the age of 13 – 70 are being given free insurance worth 5 crores, Last date to apply is 29th October. SO register for it fast and forward this message to your friends so they can also benefit from this scheme
Such scam messages springs up usually immediately after any scheme announcement by Government.
This website was registered on 6th Oct. i.e. 5 days ago
Debunked such many times earlier, in fact since 3 years.
The man behind this website earns from 2 sources
1. It can sell of your mobile number for tele marketing
2. It earns from the advertising banners on it’s page
It has nothing to do with government official website
It asks you to share this in 8-10 whatsapp groups and many fall for this, visit the site (traffic, money from ads) and give out their mobile numbers (mobile database for tele marketing)
SMHoaxSlayer has debunked many such WhatsApp scam earlier –
SMHoaxSlayer ने पहले ऐसे कई सारे व्हात्सप्प पे फैले स्कैम के खुलासे किये है –
- Maharastra Gov is being questioned to demolish a Mosque in Madhya Pradesh claimed being in Mumbai. - September 11, 2020
- A 3 year old video of women molestation from Andhra is viral as recent from Kerala with false communal angle. - September 7, 2020
- ‘Adani’ written on goods train doesn’t change Indian Railways to Adani Railways. - September 5, 2020