Received quite many feedback. No point in talking about positive ones. Better to talk about where i wronged or failed to satisfy your curiosity. Following are the important ones.
1. Wrong Grammar & Spelling Mistakes
2. The Images, at times results in confusion and should be somewhat self explanatory.
I very much agree with these but here is what has been going on –
1. I’m quite new to this, especially content writing.
2. My priority always has been “fast delivery” even before you click share/forward. So that results in spelling or Grammar errors.
3. Image usually itself is the hoax and doesn’t give me space to write about it plus being in fast mode i.e mobile
4. for faster deliver i usually use Mobile, which doesn’t allow me much freedom.
But yes, will try my best for further Hoax Slayings http://ift.tt/1okKfUH
- The shocking viral video of a man falling in an open manhole is actually edited. - September 20, 2020
- A photo of Kangana Ranaut is viral in which Mark Manuel is claimed as Abu Salem. - September 15, 2020
- Pakistanis are using a 2 year old photo of a chopper accident in Kedarnath as recent in Laddakh. - September 14, 2020