Is that Indian Government peeping in your private life ?
This message is viral on WhatsApp –
From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.
All calls are recorded
All phone call recordings saved
WhatsApp is monitored
Twitter is monitored
Facebook is monitored
All social media and forums are monitored
Inform those who do not know.
Your devices are connected to ministry systems.
Take care not to send unnecessary messages
Inform your children, Relatives and friends about this to take care
Don’t forward any posts or videos etc., you receive regarding politics/present situation about Government/PM etc.
Police have put out a notification termed ..Cyber Crime … and action will be taken…just don’t delete …
Inform your friends & others too.
Writing or forwarding any msg on any political & religious debate is an offence now….arrest without warrant…
This is very serious, plz let it be known to all our groups and individual members as group admin can b in deep trouble.
Take care not to send unnecessary messages.
Inform everyone about this to take care.
Please share it; it’s very much true. Groups please be careful.
This message has been viral claiming from 11th April 2017 Government will be snooping on citizen’s private life, listening, recording, reading all our communication.
Don’t panic. This is fake, fake for various reasons.
1. The issue sounds bloody big, why is it only on WhatsApp ? No media, no gov announcements ?
2. Did Government want to keep it secret ? In that case, if you forwarded this message i.e. you opened the secret, you can be considered as a Traitor and jailed.
3. The day this starts, democracy will die.
4. Yes, such thing was uncovered by Edward Snowden, US NSA was doing it but in India it’s quite unlikely.
5. There is not ministry in country by name “Ministry of Interior Regulation”
A country where merely a booking of ticket on IRCTC is a challenge, how can crores of people be tracked, data recorded and above all, manually analyzed ?
Fake message –
*Ministry of Interior Regulation*
*From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.*
*All calls are recorded*
*All phone call recordings saved*
*WhatsApp is monitored*
*Twitter is monitored*
*Facebook is monitored*
*All social media and forums are monitored*
*Inform those who do not know.*
*Your devices are connected to ministry systems.*
*Take care not to send unnecessary messages*
*Inform your children, Relatives and friends about this to take care*
*_FORWARDED AS RECEIVED_*
This same happened in Ghana and they debunked it.
Ministry of Interior Regulation
Fwdg political/religious msg is nw an offence #AccheDin
— Bhairavi Goswami (@bhairavigoswami) July 3, 2017
- Did Rishi Sunak performed Puja before entering the Prime Minister office ? No, the viral video is two years old. - October 28, 2022
- No, that’s not the British PM to be, Rishi Sunank but Ashish Nehra with Virat Kohli. - October 24, 2022
- The viral video of empty chairs from PM Modi’s Modhera event is misleading. - October 11, 2022