When you send a query to me asking the truth about some post/image, always send the URL/link/address of the post/page/website along with (except WhatsApp)
Why do I ask ?
1. I need to see how popular the post is, wether ir is worth it, if one small timer has posted on his/her timeline with not share etc, it’s not worth it, but in case of big pages, the share goes in thousands.
2. At the time of making the post I need to take screenshot of that post as how much has it spread.
3. You have created it just to check my capability or is it it a real hoax LOL
4. I can include that link in my post so that you can visit and tell the poster, the truth.
5. and ultimately the biggest one – that i didn’t make it myself 😉 and it was real Hoax.
Do give your feedback. Gaalis are welcome to but in PM, this wall is not for spitting Guthkha. – SMHoaxSlayer https://www.facebook.com/SMHoaxSlayer/photos/a.147357335599672.1073741828.140690692933003/412231829112220/?type=3
- Video of a women crowd rushing in a mall is neither from India nor related to Corona pandemic. - May 23, 2020
- Trimmed clip of a comedy program is viral as real, claimed as a ‘Miyan’ mistook a thermal scanner for a gun. - May 14, 2020
- A 2 year old photo of an IAF chopper showering petals is claimed as Corona warriors’ appreciation by ANI, DD and others. - May 4, 2020