A set of photos has been viral for few years posted by well known pages, winning thousands of shares.
While below two photos huge potholes on road claiming situation of roads in India, top two photos showing a man laying out a sticker/photo of potholes on good road claiming it to be from Canada, stickers being used to slow down the cars to prevent accidents.
Is our Country really so bad ? Or Indians think so ? Or are made to believe in it by these money making Facebook pages using Fake News ?
A Photo has been viral for long, more than 2 lakh shares because people believe in sensational stuff, don’t care for truth at all.
It’s an advertisement campaign of car suspension
It’s quite clear in the photo that it’s India.
1. Two Bajaj Auto rickshaws can be seen on left. Do they run it in Canada too? The place probably is Western Express highway in Mumbai, Goregaon East.
2. Vehicles are running on left side which again proves it’s not Canada.
This actually was an advertising Campaign for a Pioneer Suspension, who make suspensions for automobiles. It’s also written on the photo
Laughing Colours is showing our country in bad light to sell t-shirts and get more likes. Above 1 lakh Indians have been fooled already.
- The viral photo of PM Modi shooting the Cheetas with Lens cover on, is fake. - September 17, 2022
- PM Modi’s photo was not hanging in the Auto Driver’s home where Delhi CM Kejriwal had his dinner. - September 15, 2022
- The viral video of a woman being pulled out of a dirty road ditch is from Delhi, not Prayagraj. - August 29, 2022