To save oneself from fake news, there are two basic necessitates – Common Sense and Open Mind.
Both are defeated badly in this case. More than 8000 people shared this post –
Have a close look at the photo of the cheque and give your above mentioned necessities a try
Let’s see how this can not be true –
1. Top Left – No cross on right top corner which makes this cheque non account payee i.e Cheque to withdraw cash, So can one withdraw 98 Crore cash from Bank ?
2. Top Left – North Lakhimpur Assam Branch. Why would Nirav Modi, who dealt entire life in Mumbai, will use Assam Branch ?
3. Top Right – Check the date “25/09/2011”. So this cheque has been lying around for 7.5 years, not used ? Don’t you wonder why ?
4. Middle Left – Ninety is misspelled as “Ninenty”. Can a Wharton dropout Nirav Modi make this mistake, especially in such important cheque ?
5. Bottom Right – The Name under the signature (which too is fake) has been removed by scratching, why one may wonder ? When you look closely the surname can be read as “THAPA”.
Mr. Parthapratim Chakravorty also claims the same in his post
Now, our friend Rajiv Tyagi shared a post presumably by Vinod Chand that listed a lot of "coincidences" (which they are…
Ironically, after Vijay Mallaya fled from his loan, a similar cheque became viral
Wrong Ones –
This cheque is paid by Nirav Modi to congress to spend one of the Congress party. Now we can understand how commission paid to congress to get loans https://t.co/cpkIzbItze
— nagaraj shetty (@nrajshetty) February 26, 2018
Here is the Breaking News of Indian Nationa Congress that the party has found place in the world's most corrupt political parties in the BBC world News channel. And in another nwes the party accepted a big donation from. Nirav Modi in 2011 . pic.twitter.com/ClYVp6fl6S
— DIPEN CHANDRA BARMAN (@DIPENCHANDRABA3) February 27, 2018
Will the looter Congress answer why Nirav Modi gave it this cheque? pic.twitter.com/9fG0T4fWH4
— badal chandra haldar (@badalhaldar15) February 26, 2018
Nirav Modi dwara Congress Ko 98 crore ka cheque diya Gaya tha,
Sayad ghotale ka commission tha
— Ajay Bansal (@AjayBan271282) February 27, 2018
This is the cheque given by Nirav Modi to Congress Party. Hope the so-called Tamil politicians and TV Channels will…
- CNN News 18 and News Nation shared a graphic 4 year old video from Malaysia as recent from Pakistan. - June 30, 2020
- An old photo of a man disrespecting Indian Flag from Bihar is viral as recent from West Bengal. - June 29, 2020
- Photos from a year old murder is viral now with twisted info and false communal angle. - June 25, 2020