Today is Last day of campaign for Bawana so fake news against someone which has almost vanished for few months suddenly sprang back again.
Last year before election in Punjab, AAP gave out a front page advertisement With Photo of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal regarding Punjabi Language claiming
1. Every government school will have atleast one Punjabi Teacher
2. Increased Salary of Punjabi Teachers.
“New Delhi, Jun 10 (PTI) The AAP governments full-page advertisements announcing its decision to ensure at least one Punjabi language teacher in every school and promising higher wages for them, today attracted flak from opposition leaders who alleged that the party is wasting public money in an attempt to woo voters in Punjab ahead of elections.” – Aajtak
But someone edited the actual photo of Newspaper Frontpage by removing top line and replacing the two points to
- Will do something for Delhi
- Will respect Modi Ji
Now the points itself clearly says it’s sarcasm. Quite laughable too, can a CM publish such an ad ??
But then there are people who “WANTS” to believe in it and fell for it.
— मनोज हिन्दुस्तानी (@manoj_hindustni) August 20, 2017
A Popular Twitter personality Dr. Gaurav Pradhan tweeted, had huge number of retweets but When SMHoaxSLayer quoted the tweet with proof, he accepted and deleted it.
Accepted and Deleted when proved to be fake
- Congress used photos from their own days to criticize BJP over farm bill. - September 26, 2020
- The shocking viral video of a man falling in an open manhole is actually edited. - September 20, 2020
- A photo of Kangana Ranaut is viral in which Mark Manuel is claimed as Abu Salem. - September 15, 2020