A woman may not kill anyone on ‘suspicion of being raped’ under Section 233.
A Message is viral on Social Media that a bill has been passed which give right to a woman to kill a man who she suspects may rape her.
Viral Message –
Finally a new law passed by Modi govt today. As per Indian penal code 233. If a girl is suspected to be raped or getting raped,then she has the supreme right to kill the man,injure his sexual part or harm that person as dangerously and girl won’t be blamed for murder…
Tell as many as you can its your power…create awareness…
Share this as many as you can
1) What should a woman do if she finds herself alone in the company of a strange male as she prepares to enter a lift in a high-rise apartment late at night? Experts Say: Enter the lift. If you need to reach the 13th floor, press all the buttons up to your destination. No one will dare attack you in a lift that stops on every floor.
2) What to do if a stranger tries to attack you when you are alone in your house, run into the kitchen. Experts Say: You alone know where the chili powder and turmeric are kept.And where the knives and plates are. All these can be turned into deadly weapons. If nothing else, start throwing plates and utensils all over. Let them break. Scream. Remember that noise is the greatest enemy of a molester. He does not want to be caught.
3} Taking an Auto or Taxi at Night. Experts Say: Before getting into an auto at night, note down its registration number. Then use the mobile to call your family or friend and pass on the details to them in the language the driver understands .Even if no one answers your call, pretend you are in a conversation. The driver now knows someone has his details and he will be in serious trouble if anything goes wrong. He is now bound to take you home safe and sound. A potential attacker is now your de facto protector!
4}What if the driver turns into a street he is not supposed to – and you feel you are entering a danger zone? Experts Say: Use the handle of your purse or your stole (dupatta) to wrap around his neck and pull him back. Within seconds, he will feel choked and helpless. In case you don’t have a purse or stole just pull him back by his collar. The top button of his shirt would then do the same trick.
5} If you are stalked at night. Expert Say: enter a shop or a house and explain your predicament. If it is night and shops are not open, go inside an ATM box. ATM centers always have close circuit television. Fearing identification, no one will dare attack you.
After all, being mentally alert is the greatest weapon you can ever have.
Please spread it to all those women u care & spread awareness as this is he least we can do for a social & moral cause and for the safety of our women.
There is no such law. Merely common sense explains you the dire consequences if ever such law is passed. This may result in murders under excuse of “Suspicion of rape”
Section 233 is for Counterfeit coins
“233. Making or selling instrument for counterfeiting coin”
The News Indian Express cleared in Jan 2013 –
The message states, “A new law has been passed and under section 233 of the IPC, if a girl is suspected to be raped or getting raped, she has a right to kill the man, injure his sexual organ or harm the person. In such a situation, the girl would not be charged with murder.”
Debunking this rumour, senior criminal lawyer, C V Nagesh said, “The act of rape is punishable under the IPC section 376 and punishment starts from 10 years to life imprisonment. There is no bill in the parliament about any amendments to the laws relating to rape currently. However, in certain cases judges have increased life imprisonment and have ordered that the accused will live and die in jail.”
- Congressmen are using an edited image explaining why Rahul Gandhi will become PM. - January 19, 2023
- A North Eastern cultural dress worn by PM Modi is being claimed as a Ladies’ dress which is digitally edited. - December 22, 2022
- An aerial photo of a Thailand Highway is being used by BJP leaders claimed as Mumbai Nagpur Samruddhi Expressway - December 9, 2022