Issue: Based on @wikileaks cables few biased websites & pages made posts that UPA was giving Siachen to Pakistan.
I’ve read the source and may be I’m little less gifted in grams of brain, correct me if I’m wrong but this is what i understood.
Dimillatirising Siachen by both countries. I.e. calling back Army. The reasons sited were
1. Siachen is the highest ground and not livable
2. A gesture for peace between two countries
But it was not about giving up of Siachen to Pakistan.
The proud Point here is Indian Army as a patriots they are, disagreed with government siting these points
1. Our fierce soldiers, their (ours too) brothers lost their lives defending Siachen.
2. Army had reasons to believe that Pakistan may backstab and try to take Siachen
So our Army won over Gov and this ultimately never happened.
This is what I understood from all the news links given below. No offence to any one. Proud of the brothers keeping me safe i.e. army.
Correct me if I’m wrong in this post and shall delete this with an apology.
- Did people shout “Kejriwal” in Modi’s Surat Rally in the viral video ? No, the video is edited. - December 1, 2022
- Did Rishi Sunak performed Puja before entering the Prime Minister office ? No, the viral video is two years old. - October 28, 2022
- No, that’s not the British PM to be, Rishi Sunank but Ashish Nehra with Virat Kohli. - October 24, 2022