History rewritten by #FakeNews. Is that real photo of Tipu Sultan ? Did he Time Travel to future ?
For a long time this photo has been making rounds on social media claiming to be of real Tipu Sultan.
So is this a proof of Time Travel ?
As the records says, he died in 1799 when no camera was invented at all. So this could be his painting though but no proof anywhere. The man in photo could be anyone, some king from after invention of camera, or even a painting.
The first and oldest photograph discovered is from year 1826.
He should have traveled to 2017 and take selfies with our leaders 😉
Lie claiming Tipu Sultan’s real photo:
Shefali Tiwari –
टीपू सुल्तान की अलग तस्वीर दिखाई गयी कांग्रेस द्वारा बनाई गयी शिक्षा प्रणाली में टीपू धर्म निरपेक्ष राजा,था उसका विपरीत हिन्दुओ का हत्यारा pic.twitter.com/ITQaozS63X
— Shefali Tiwari (@shefalitiwari7) October 23, 2017
CEO of UttarPradesh.org
इतिहास में टीपू सुल्तान की जो तस्वीर दिखाई जाती है वह दरअसल"ब्यूटी मोड" मे ली गयी है
असली तस्वीर ब्रिटिश संग्रहालय में रखी हुयी है pic.twitter.com/7lHDc7iNKh
— Anil Tiwari (@Interceptors) October 24, 2017
A Page supporting Arnab Goswami
Everybody must share this and expose this fanatic tyrant!
Deepa Sanghavi –
— 🚩🚩 Deepa 🚩🚩 (@sanghavideepa) November 16, 2015
Dr. Pratha Shakha Das –
— Dr.Partha Sakha Das (@parthasakhadas) June 14, 2017
Pic1 : REAL PHOTO OF TIPU SULTAN
PIC 2 : PHOTO WE SEE IN INDIAN TEXT BOOKS OF SCHOOLS !!! pic.twitter.com/uWRo1ADgeF
— . (@IamSabya_) June 17, 2017
Mahesh Bhatt –
Spot the difference between Real Photo of Tipu Sultan and the one printed by Cong Govt in Text books. pic.twitter.com/bWtEvRJotS
— MAHESH BHATT (@MaheshBhatt2016) June 17, 2017
The Real Tipu Sultan. Spread real Photo along with real History. pic.twitter.com/izBTgrfGpI
— Ramaswamy Iyer (@iyer_rn) November 11, 2016
Dainik Bharat –
Death Date of Tipu Sultan:
First Photograph ever taken:
This source below came out to be wrong too, Thanks to Altnews for correcting us.
The person in the photo is Rumaliza
1. The facial features are nearly identical. The nose is long and slender, and the ears are peculiarly shaped.
2. The robe worn by the persons in both pictures has the same design.
3. The dagger which can be seen tucked inside the robe in both pictures is identical.
In conclusion, the picture, circulated aggressively by social media users claiming it represents Tipu Sultan, is not the picture of Tippu Tip either, as inferred by media outlets. The picture instead closely resembles Rumaliza, another slave trader of Zanzibar, Tanzania.
Source – Altnews
- The shocking viral video of a man falling in an open manhole is actually edited. - September 20, 2020
- A photo of Kangana Ranaut is viral in which Mark Manuel is claimed as Abu Salem. - September 15, 2020
- Pakistanis are using a 2 year old photo of a chopper accident in Kedarnath as recent in Laddakh. - September 14, 2020