It’s actually true, society runs on emotions and beliefs, not facts and figures. Just 3 days ago a video was viral which claimed fake currency caught being printed in Bangladesh which was false, it wasn’t currency at all, you can see here which panicked many and so did this viral video where a huge lighting pillar fell on Kids performing on a stage in Max Muller High School in Bangalore.
The message making rounds on WhatsApp along with the video reads –
“So sad to inform 9 children’s Dead 3 were sever Injured on Dance Floor(stage) In Banglore School Annual Day Celebrations. Be careful we shoud not depend on Co-operate School or any school. We have to warn or inform to school staff. Pls spread these News to all Parent’s Ur’s SARVESH….”
Although the accident is unfortunate but the information is wrong.
1. This is not recent, it happened in February 2016 i.e approx 2 years ago
2. No one died, Media houses said 8 were Injured.
Wrong Ones –
https://t.co/MOQoX2AmHx#AgnyaathavaasiTrailer '5 DAYS FOR TSK PONGAL' #JaiSimha #JaiSimhaOnJan12 #Balakrishna #Balayya #Agnyaathavaasi #Agnathavaasi #Agnathavasi #MaheshBabu #MaheshKathi #RamCharan #AlluArjun #JrNTR #RanaDaggubati #Prabhas
— TopTeluguTV (@toptelugutv) January 7, 2018
One more accident in Bangalore school while performing a dance.. 9 children died. . Please authorities be very attentive while making such decoration .. # heartache #bangalore pic.twitter.com/y0oIdWosCd
— Divya Noronha (@divyanoronha03) January 6, 2018
— Bangalore Informer (@bangaloreinform) January 8, 2018
The Hindu reported –
“Pillar crash: Bengaluru school management, event organiser booked for negligence
On February 13, during the annual day celebrations at Max Muller High School in Basaveshwaranagar, an iron pillar fitted with LED lights came crashing down on stage while the school children were performing a dance. According to reports, eight people were injured during the incident.
The police has booked the school management and an event organiser for the mishap, says The Hindu.”
- Congressmen are using an edited image explaining why Rahul Gandhi will become PM. - January 19, 2023
- A North Eastern cultural dress worn by PM Modi is being claimed as a Ladies’ dress which is digitally edited. - December 22, 2022
- An aerial photo of a Thailand Highway is being used by BJP leaders claimed as Mumbai Nagpur Samruddhi Expressway - December 9, 2022