HOAX: A boy died of electrocution because his Camera flashed under High Voltage Wires TRUTH: Pointwise analysis
1. Could not find any credible source anywhere, people do take photos under such conditions all over the world.
2. Air is resistant enough not to pass
electricity else this cud be a common. Plus we would be living in a wireless world, no power cable at all. The existing new technology of wireless mobile charging converts electricity to radio frequency like wifi/Bluetooth etc., not directly.
3. Flash discharges light which is made of photons particles which doesn’t carry electric charge, or else sun/lights at events/concerts also could’ve resulted in such accidents
4. But yes, do stay away, you might slip/trip on it and direct contact may send you to grave http://ift.tt/1TEKxD7
- The viral photo of Sonia Gandhi has a book title, a Jesus statue and a Bible added digitally to it. - June 1, 2021
- Did New York Times print a crocodile on front page with title “India’s PM cried”? No, It was edited by a satire Twitter handle. - May 22, 2021
- A last year’s CCTV grab of a falling slab damaging cars from Arab is viral claimed as Trident Hotel, Mumbai - May 17, 2021