HOAX: A boy died of electrocution because his Camera flashed under High Voltage Wires TRUTH: Pointwise analysis
1. Could not find any credible source anywhere, people do take photos under such conditions all over the world.
2. Air is resistant enough not to pass
electricity else this cud be a common. Plus we would be living in a wireless world, no power cable at all. The existing new technology of wireless mobile charging converts electricity to radio frequency like wifi/Bluetooth etc., not directly.
3. Flash discharges light which is made of photons particles which doesn’t carry electric charge, or else sun/lights at events/concerts also could’ve resulted in such accidents
4. But yes, do stay away, you might slip/trip on it and direct contact may send you to grave http://ift.tt/1TEKxD7
- A poster of Majid Majidi’s 2015 movie ‘Muhammad’ is viral after editing it in a derogatory way. - June 17, 2022
- CJ Werleman tweeted a two year old lockdown video of cops beating men as recent with added communal color - June 16, 2022
- Tata is not giving any recharge for free after Tata IPL 2022 results. It’s a WhatsApp Telemarketing Scam. - May 31, 2022