HOAX: A boy died of electrocution because his Camera flashed under High Voltage Wires TRUTH: Pointwise analysis
1. Could not find any credible source anywhere, people do take photos under such conditions all over the world.
2. Air is resistant enough not to pass
electricity else this cud be a common. Plus we would be living in a wireless world, no power cable at all. The existing new technology of wireless mobile charging converts electricity to radio frequency like wifi/Bluetooth etc., not directly.
3. Flash discharges light which is made of photons particles which doesn’t carry electric charge, or else sun/lights at events/concerts also could’ve resulted in such accidents
4. But yes, do stay away, you might slip/trip on it and direct contact may send you to grave http://ift.tt/1TEKxD7
- Congressmen are using an edited image explaining why Rahul Gandhi will become PM. - January 19, 2023
- A North Eastern cultural dress worn by PM Modi is being claimed as a Ladies’ dress which is digitally edited. - December 22, 2022
- An aerial photo of a Thailand Highway is being used by BJP leaders claimed as Mumbai Nagpur Samruddhi Expressway - December 9, 2022