#HILARIOUS #MESSAGE FROM A #FRUSTATED #VICTIM OF #CHAIN #HOAX #MESSAGES –
I want to thank all my friends who have forwarded chain messages to me in 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 and still continuing..
BECAUSE OF YOUR KINDNESS :
1- I stopped eating the tasty kurkure after I heard that it has plastic in it.
2- I stopped going to movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with Aids.
3- Forwarded hundreds of messages but still waiting for free balance.
4- I smell like a rotten egg since i stopped using deo’s because they cause cancer.
5- I also donated all my savings to a 7 year old poor girl who was about to die in hospital about 700 times.
6- Made 100 wishes before forwarding God’s pictures & etc by now most of those ‘wishes’ are already married.
7- I have stopped drinking Frooti as every six-months, one worker having AIDS dies in the Parle factory & his blood gets mixed in the Frooti.
8- Every week Chairman & Falaana- Dheenka Director of Whatsapp send SMS to forward to 8 person in contact list if not my whatsapp will be charged or Icon will not become Blue. I have not forwarded sms, still my whatsapp is FOC (free of cost).
9. Yesterday Our National Anthem was declared d best among all Nation. We need to b proud of it. As if otherwise we were never proud of it. And haan, Since last 2 years this YESTERDAY is still coming.
10. If I don’t take Your calls sometime, assume that my mobile is charging & I fear getting Burnt if I talk when mobile is charging. Bcoz every alternate days it is fixed somebody died of this as informed in chain SMS.
Now if you don’t send this message to your friends in next 10 seconds, a Coconut will Fall on Your Head tomorrow.
⚠Whatsapp is giving 5kg Rice and 2litreh milk share this message in only 5 groups and check the kitchen after 30 minute 😀😀 http://ift.tt/1M9tmBP
- Last year’s video from UK of a Sikh chanting slogans in favor of Pakistan is viral as from ongoing framers’ protest. - November 29, 2020
- A yoga video shot before PM Modi was born is viral claimed to be his. - November 25, 2020
- A 15 year old spoof of a suicide bomber in a car is viral now as a real ‘ad’ by Volkswagen. - November 24, 2020