A video is viral on Facebook, WhatsApp where a girl with friends is traveling in a car, singing along with a song and rocking with it and taking sip of alcohol/apple juice from a mineral water bottle.
Truth: Video shot in Dubai, 6 Months Old, Name not known
1. No. The face doesn’t match.
She is not Gulmehar Kaur. I also had a talk with her, sent her the video to which she denied.
2. The video is not from India. It’s Arab, most probably Dubai. Although she could have been abroad too.
– the bottle is of Al Ain packaged drinking water, a Dubai based company – http://www.alainwater.com/en/#mobile-products
– The song in background is not Indian too, have many Urdu words.
“Mere Rashke Qamar Tun Ne Pehli Nazar” – NFAK-NUSRAT FATEH ALI KHAN
– the car is left hand drive, you can see the steering is on left, not in India.
And above all, how can a girl having enjoying, singing a song be wrong ?
May be because it’s our thinking. May be Pahlaj Nilhani follows Indian culture where he approves Sex Comedies like Great Grand Masti, Violence & blood filled action films but Bans the Glasgow award winner “Lipstick Under My Burkha“
But if “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” is to be followed, girls obviously will get educated, have their own freedom, their own thoughts. That is good I guess.
Here PM Modi supporters have to defend their stand so need to do something about it, so they are busy with such filthy allegations, seems everyday begins with their lies.